[ABC] 2014 Royal Platinum Music

JERRYSTORY at aol.com JERRYSTORY at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 17:00:40 PST 2013

FYI

4 Hoedowns with Club 50 Vocals Included

Download -
http://abcsquaredancing.com/uploads/2014RoyalPlatinumAd_NewsLetter.pdf

Royal  Records Inc. Records at Hill Top & Circle Left Studios in Nashville,
 TN
2014 “Square Dance Music” 2014

Royal  Platinum Edition
15 Singing  Call Vocals
Great For Listenin’ or for  Dancin’
15  Instrumental Tracks (with cue  sheets)
Perfect for Today’s Working Caller
4 Hoedowns  (with Club 50 Vocals)
4 Hoedown  Instrumental Tracks
Excellent for Listening or Calling  Hash
Makes  a Great Gift * Surprise Your Caller

For those who insist on the very  best!
Compliments of: Special Guest * Robert  Hurst*
*Patty Greene * Tony  Oxendine * Justin  Russell  * Curt Braffet * Johnny
Preston*
*Hunter  Keller * Jerry Story * Joe Saltel * Noah  Siegmann * Jon and
Deborah C. Jones*

BUY NOW!  Via PayPal  at _www.royal-records.com_
(file:///C:/Users/Jerry/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Word/www.royal-records.com)
Easy Registration or Just Sign Into To Your  Account
For web site and download issues contact: Patty _patty at royal-records.com_
(file:///C:/Documents/Royal%20Records/patty@royal-records.com)

AVAILABLE  JAN. 1st  2014   DOWNLOADS  ONLY   NO  CD’s
If  you wish to not use the web site you must send CC Info to Kristy  Story
_kristystory at yahoo.com_ (mailto:kristystory at yahoo.com)

Hello everyone,

Another year is about to have come and gone.  Royal Records is again set to
lead the  Square Dance recording industry into 2014.  We have been in the
studio 3 times this year and have recorded an awesome  collection of music
for the 2014 Royal Platinum Edition. The 2014 Royal Platinum Music will be
released Jan.  1st, 2014  and available for immediate DOWNLOAD only – we will
not be sending out CDs this  year. We ask everyone to use the ultra secure
PayPal via the web site, royal-records.com.
Starting  NOW you can sign in to your account or create your account and
pay $160  membership fee.  Once your payment has been processed we will send
you a  Gift Certificate to use after Jan. 1st 2014 to download the 2014
Royal Platinum music, vocals & cue sheets.  The 2014 Royal Platinum Gift
Certificate  can be printed off and used for a terrific Christmas  Gift!
If you  do not want to use the web site for payment, you must send all your
CC Info  (number, exp., code) to Kristy _kristystory at yahoo.com_
(mailto:kristystory at yahoo.com)  or call  Kristy and give it to her over the phone
641-451-0764.
You can also send checks to:
Royal Records
2270 Marigold Blvd.
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
Existing RPM’s, (Royal Platinum Members)  We will not automatically renew
your  subscription.  Use PayPal  via
_royal-records.com_
(file:///C:/Documents/Royal%20Records/royal-records.com)  web site or  contact Kristy at 641- 451- 0764 or Email CC information to
_kristystory at yahoo.com_ (mailto:kristystory at yahoo.com) .

We  hope you enjoy having the BEST music in the business a whole year
before the  rest of the world has access. Only Royal Records Inc. offers this
exclusive  ROYAL PLATINUM service.
Thank you for your continued support.

Jerry Story
Tony  Oxendine

2014 Royal Platinum Titles

A Brighter Day - Jerry * Curt and  Noah Harmony
Buttercup - Noah  Siegmann
Daddy Don’t You Walk So Fast - Tony
Daniel - Hunter  Keller
Dixie Road - Curt  Braffet
Down To My Last Teardrop - Patty  Greene
Dream A little Dream - Jerry *  Curt * Noah
Hungry Heart - Justin  Russell
I Always Have A Song To Sing - Tony
I Love The Night Life - Jerry
Loves Gonna Live Here - Jerry
Royal Call On Me - Club 50  Hash * Joe  Saltel
Royal Days Of Gold - Club 50  Hash * Jon Jones  & Deborah
Royal Jagger - Club 50  Hash * Johnny Preston
Royal Rootin’ Tootin’ - Club  50 Hash * Deborah C.  Jones & Jon
Seventh Son - Jerry
Slow Boat To China - Robert Hurst
Walk Right In - Tony
Write Myself A Letter - Tony
Info  on the Club 50 Program & list can be found on the web site:
_ABCSquareDancing.com_ (file:///C:/Documents/Royal%20Records/ABCSquareDancing.com) .

Jerry Story

2270 Marigold Blvd.
Fairfield, Iowa  52556
Cell-956-358-3888
Email-_jerrystory at aol.com_ (http://jerrystory@aol.com/)
_www.jerrystory.com_ (http://www.jerrystory.com/)

Round Trip Galveston,  TX
March  30 - April 6
2014 All Star  Cruise
Joe Saltel & Jerry  Story
_Click Here and  Download Flier_
(http://jerrystory.com/Portals/0/2014%20Flyer%20Update.pdf)

Fairfield, Iowa Fall Festival
Oct. 3rd & 4th, 2014
Joe Saltel * Jim & Linda  Kuhle * Jerry Story
_Jerrystory.com_ (http://jerrystory.com/)  for Flyer

Come Join Us at
*PRIDE RV  RESORT*
"Square Dance Vacations of a  Lifetime"