[ABC] ABC and the 50 Call Program

JERRYSTORY at aol.com JERRYSTORY at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 04:00:51 PDT 2013

Joe,

Thanks for the charts.  This really helps us all see  exactly where we are
at this time concerning the "less than MS" programs being  experimented with.

Jerry Story

2270 Marigold Blvd.
Fairfield, Iowa  52556
Cell-956-358-3888
Email-_jerrystory at aol.com_ (http://jerrystory@aol.com/)
_www.jerrystory.com_ (http://www.jerrystory.com/)

Round Trip Galveston,  TX
March  30 - April 6
2014 All Star  Cruise
Joe Saltel & Jerry  Story
_Click Here and  Download Flier_
(http://jerrystory.com/Portals/0/2014%20Flyer%20Update.pdf)

Fairfield, Iowa Fall Festival
Oct. 11th & 12th, 2013
Joe Saltel * Jim  & Linda Kuhle * Jerry Story
_Jerrystory.com_ (http://jerrystory.com/)  for Flyer

Come Join Us at
*PRIDE RV  RESORT*
"Square Dance Vacations of a  Lifetime"
Click Here_  pridervresort.com_ (http://pridervresort.com/)

Stay Healthy and Wealthy
_getyour2now.com/kristyandjerry_ (http://argi9solutions.com/kristy)
a_rgi9solutions.com/kristy_ (http://argi9solutions.com/kristy)
_jerrystory.myproargi9.net_ (http://jerrystory.myproargi9.net/)

In a message dated 10/2/2013 11:40:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,