[ABC] CALLERLAB/ACA 12 week Experimental Teaching Order/List

Dave Knapp davek at epgvl.com
Sun Sep 8 14:03:11 PDT 2013

Jerry, et al,

Re: the CALLERLAB/ACA 12 week Experimental Teaching Order/List, please note
that the September 2013 issue of Zip Coder has the full CALLERLAB Press
Release article (Page 19). We (Zip Coder Staff) chose to publish it since
this potentially, favorably, affects all levels of Square Dancing.

Dave Knapp

Express-logo-shadow

501B Richardson Street

Simpsonville, SC 29681