[ABC] Square Dance Revival

Mike Smithers rebelcaller at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:12:46 PDT 2013

That's great Jerry! Our little Club here in southeastern AZ is gearing up for our Annual A-B-C Program, beginning at the end of October and going until just before our "Lessons" begin in mid-January. We offer A-B-C for all comers at the local Art in the Park at the beginning of October, and that is always a fun time, and usually nabs us a few former Square Dancers who want to get back into it, and several newbies who enjoy A-B-Cing.

I'll be using A-B-C as the foundation as I re-start Square Dancing in Safford, AZ, in a few weeks, where it sort of petered out around 5 years ago, and as time permits, I'll be taking it to other "outlying" towns where Square Dancing used to be popular!

Thank you and everybody involved for developing A-B-C, and for getting the website and discussion group back up!

Best regards,
Mike Smithers...