[ABC] ABC - Common Calls Choreography - Questions

Barrie McCombs bmccombs at ucalgary.ca
Sat Sep 14 15:21:59 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

I appreciate the re-appearance of the ABC discussion group and website.
Great work, Jerry!

This morning, I had a chance to review the nine "new" figures at the top of
the "Common Calls" list.

The first four appear to be duplicates of what has now been added from the
old site.

In the seventh one,  I'm curious as to how the dancers make the transition
from the Right Hand Star to the Allemande Left.  Do the Girls do a U-Turn
back?

The eighth figure appears to be incomplete, with only the first two moves
listed (same as the start of the ninth figure).

Regards,
Barrie

Barrie McCombs, MD, FCFP
Email:   <mailto:bmccombs at ucalgary.ca> bmccombs at ucalgary.ca
Website:  http://www.calfolk.ca <http://www.calfolk.ca/>
Retired, with more time for fiddling around!