[ABC] Keeping Grade 7 and 8 kids interested in dancing for a hour.

RJHAMPTON at aol.com RJHAMPTON at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 18:53:59 PST 2014

Yep
Step 1 Don't care about those clowning around!!!

2- UP TEMPO NON-TRADITIONAL MUSIC (In another setting, the "cool" factor
won't be in play-but school-must be cool)

3 A semblance of Cir, L and R- L allemande R+L grand (however many hands to
 partner- Big circle or 11 couple "squares")  R + L stars  and have
non-starers yell/scream or cheer

4 Patter to lots of tunes-change in the middle of tip

5- If we want them, we must do it their way so don't worry very much about
phrase, timing- if most get out there and do something loud- PLAY songs
they  know during breaks NOTE-Buy The Radio or Edit Versions!!!!!
You've succeeded .they had fun , So did you

Agree or Disagree on format but the above works in the above setting

Rick  Hampton
Middle of Nowhere Ca.

In a message dated 2/3/2014 4:01:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,