[ABC] A New Square Dance Club

Mike Smithers rebelcaller at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 06:41:07 PST 2014

Hello everyone, I want to thank the entire "A-B-C" crowd for helping me start a brand new Square Dance Club in eastern Arizona. It all started with a couple A-B-C sessions a few months ago, and now I've got nearly 2 full Squares of brand new dancers!

This weekend we'll be beginning an association with the local Fiddle Festival, held this time every year, and opening our arms to the entire community with free A-B-C Fun Dances. I'm hoping to get another couple of Squares to start lessons later this month.

http://www.eacourier.com/news/gila-valley-gets-its-twirl-on/article_4ffd190c-8e06-11e3-b074-0019bb2963f4.html

Thanks to everyone involved in developing the A-B-C program, and to everyone who has given me guidance and advice as I've been learning how to call. Square Dancing is NOT dying, it is growing, where ever we are willing to give our time and other resources to introduce the public to our wonderful activity!

Yellow Rocks and High Fives!

Mike Smithers
520-227-9444