[ABC] A New Square Dance Club

RJHAMPTON at aol.com RJHAMPTON at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 01:00:01 PST 2014

GOOD JOB
Have fun and keep it up
Rick

In a message dated 2/5/2014 6:41:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rebelcaller at hotmail.com writes:

Hello everyone, I want to thank the entire "A-B-C" crowd for  helping me
start a brand new Square Dance Club in eastern Arizona. It all  started with a
couple A-B-C sessions a few months ago, and now I've got nearly  2 full
Squares of brand new dancers!

This weekend we'll be beginning an  association with the local Fiddle
Festival, held this time every year, and  opening our arms to the entire
community with free A-B-C Fun Dances. I'm  hoping to get another couple of Squares
to start lessons later this  month.

http://www.eacourier.com/news/gila-valley-gets-its-twirl-on/article_4ffd190c
-8e06-11e3-b074-0019bb2963f4.html

Thanks  to everyone involved in developing the A-B-C program, and to
everyone who has  given me guidance and advice as I've been learning how to call.
Square Dancing  is NOT dying, it is growing, where ever we are willing to
give our time and  other resources to introduce the public to our wonderful
activity!

Yellow Rocks and High Fives!

Mike  Smithers
520-227-9444