[ABC] Is ABC still a viable alternative?

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Sun Sep 11 19:56:11 PDT 2016

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 00:18:45 -0400
Mike Gormley via ABC <abc at all8.com> wrote:
> I don't hear much about ABC any more.   Have we moved on or are
> callers still using the concept?

I'm starting a class in Vallejo California on Monday night, and going to
do the first couple of sessions using the ABC curriculum. The club wants
me to move on from that, but it'll give me practice because I'd *love*
to do an ABC format monthly in Petaluma California starting next year
(when some personal stuff settles down).

I think the folks behind ABC think they've lost their momentum, but I
still love the idea.

Dan