[ABC] Santa Rosa club willing to help callers learn

Dan Lyke danlyke at flutterby.com
Mon Feb 12 11:17:20 PST 2024

I'm not sure they've thought it all out, but the Circle n' Squares, who
dance Thursday nights in Santa Rosa, are trying to make a go of rotating
callers. I've agreed to do "one or two a month", which I'm pretty sure
means I just volunteered to do two a month, but I really don't want to be a
club caller right now.

So if you're a newer caller willing to travel a bit for the floor/mic time,
this may be an opportunity to put yourself out there.

Holler and I'll put you in touch.