16 Possible Pairings with Standard Arrangement
R-H Two Face Lines
Rich Reel 8 Feb 2004
|a in order
||n out of order
||b out of order
||g in order
|[F1p] [Fa] In Seq
||[F2p] [Fn] Out Seq
View pattern variations by choosing different sets of key couples.
Click here for more information on key couple variations
Things to notice about the rows and columns of setups as arranged above...
- Columns () (e.g. setups in same row) differ by sequence
FASR: 1,2,3,4 'bang': a,n,g,b
- Rows () (e.g. setups in same column) differ by relationship
FASR: p,o,c,r 'bang': , ' , '','''
- The left-hand two columns (1 & 2) have similar patterns,
likewise the right-hand two columns (3 & 4) have similar patterns.
Unfortunately the similar patterns are different and the difference is order
- The outer columns 1 & 4 are "in order" (i.e. the girls are in sequence)
- The inner columns 2 & 3 are "out of order" (i.e. the girls are out of sequence)
- The top row (blue background) has the most orderly (easily recognized) pairings.
- The second row has the most mixed-up (random looking) pairings
- Upper left and lower right quarters: everyone has beside them either their partner or their opposite
- Lower left and upper right quarters: everyone is once removed from either their partner or their opposite
- Top 2 rows: "ordered pairings" Either everyone, or no one, is beside or facing their partner or opposite
- Bottom 2 rows: "mixed pairings" Only Half are beside or facing their partner or opposite