[ABC] New to A-B-C

Mike Smithers rebelcaller at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 12:54:38 PDT 2013

My name is Mike Smithers, and I'm a new Caller in southern Arizona. I've been eagerly awaiting the return of the A-B-C website, and just want to make sure I'm on the discussion group mailing list.

This is the perfect time for me to start learning A-B-C, since I was recently asked to help some non-dancers learn to Square Dance and form a Square Dance Club in a fairly remote Arizona town where there has been no Square Dancing for the past 5 years. What an opportunity for a new Caller, though I must admit, it is a bit intimidating! :-)

Thanks in advance for all the advice and guidance and support I can get from this group!

Best Regards,
Mike Smithers...