[ABC] New to A-B-C

RJHAMPTON at aol.com RJHAMPTON at aol.com
Mon Sep 2 17:32:20 PDT 2013

Mike an ABC approach is perfect- Holding a series of square dances on an
ongoing basis-perfect
Fight the urge to go to far past ABC (maybe make a D after a while) as a
MWSD approach didn't work and that was 5 years ago
Good Luck
Rick Hampton
Middle of Nowhere Ca.

In a message dated 9/2/2013 4:22:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,