[ABC] ABC - Common Calls Choreography - Questions

JERRYSTORY at aol.com JERRYSTORY at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 17:43:46 PDT 2013

Thanks a million Barrie,

I've really not went thru all the choreo I've received.   I just put it up
on web site.  I went and took a look and there are a  few issues which will
be corrected.  If any one finds anything else just  let me know.

Thanks again and Happy ABC Dancing

Jerry Story

2270 Marigold Blvd.
Fairfield, Iowa  52556
Cell-956-358-3888
Email-_jerrystory at aol.com_ (http://jerrystory@aol.com/)
_www.jerrystory.com_ (http://www.jerrystory.com/)

Round Trip Galveston,  TX
March  30 - April 6
2014 All Star  Cruise
Joe Saltel & Jerry  Story
_Click Here and  Download Flier_
(http://jerrystory.com/Portals/0/2014%20Flyer%20Update.pdf)

Fairfield, Iowa Fall Festival
Oct. 11th & 12th, 2013
Joe Saltel * Jim  & Linda Kuhle * Jerry Story
_Jerrystory.com_ (http://jerrystory.com/)  for Flyer

Come Join Us at
*PRIDE RV  RESORT*
"Square Dance Vacations of a  Lifetime"
Click Here_  pridervresort.com_ (http://pridervresort.com/)

Stay Healthy and Wealthy
_getyour2now.com/kristyandjerry_ (http://argi9solutions.com/kristy)
a_rgi9solutions.com/kristy_ (http://argi9solutions.com/kristy)
_jerrystory.myproargi9.net_ (http://jerrystory.myproargi9.net/)

In a message dated 9/14/2013 5:16:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,