[ABC] ABC and the 50 Call Program

Billharrisonwdh at aol.com Billharrisonwdh at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 21:15:00 PDT 2013

Hi
This is very  interesting and I am enjoying the input.  I would like to
start by saying “Messing” these 2 selected list can be  done but it will take
some time to get it right (and for some it may never be  right).  Here is
when all the  participants must have a complete open mind.  There may be calls
that one of us may  really want but must let go of due to quantity or
usefullness.  We must analyze why the call has the  merit to exist.  The one list
 mentioned in Jerry’s article took 4 months of every day discussion and
management of input.  The starting  place was putting a list of 15 calls on
the table and working from that point  discussion the pro’s and con’s.  In
the  list I am referring to it was designed by what is mostly danced in today’
s  Mainstream arena. I feel this can be accomplished with this project and
one person should be the “Manager” with an open mind to what will be
discussed.  I know this seems like a  lot of work, it is, but for the best reason
anyone of us can come up with and  that is the best product we can provide.
   The bottom line is we are the leaders  and we all need to stand behind
our passion which is preservation of Modern  Western Square Dancing.
Thanks  for listening
Bill  Harrison

In a message dated 10/3/2013 11:43:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,